Before Your Appointment:
- Phone Screening: We will call you prior to your visit to ask if you have had any COVID-19 symptoms in the last 2 weeks.
- Online Forms: To reduce your wait time and contact with others, as much of your information as possible will be handled by phone or electronically before you come in.
When You Arrive:
- Symptom Screening: Our staff will welcome you and screen you for COVID-19 symptoms. Patients showing symptoms will be referred to a telemedicine visit.
- Mandatory Masking: All patients and staff are required to wear a mask or face covering.
- Limiting Guests: Only patients with appointments are allowed to enter. Minors and patients with a disability may be accompanied by one adult.
During Your Visit:
- Social Distancing: We’re minimizing contact between patients by spacing furniture, limiting the number of patients in waiting areas, and scheduling more time between appointments. In order to maintain this policy, late patients may be asked to reschedule.
- Continuous Cleaning: All areas are continuously disinfected, including waiting rooms, patient rooms, and high-touch surfaces.